As Creepy As Clowns

Dark Clouds Rain Down Tears Washing Away Swirling Colors From The Clown's Face..

LOWDOWN ON THE CLOWN (267)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LOWDOWN ON THE CLOWN Issue 6: Israeli Medical Clown Brings Joy to Nepalese Children

via Israel Nation News 'Dush the Clown' might not be a doctor in the strictest sense of the word, but if laughter really is the best medi…

Started by maggot

2 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by maggot

Issue 5: Clown Robs Woman On Toilet

via Holy Taco When we woke up today we didn’t feel the world would provide us with a news story about a clown that robbed a 70-year-old w…

Started by The Mrs.

7 Dec 15, 2012
Reply by Fay Dickson-- AKA doofs

Ornery Clown Appears In Court After Clown/Cop Fight

via The Huffington Post Kenneth Kraucunas is an ornery clown. The man accused of fighting with a cop in full clown gear last month appear…

Started by maggot

6 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by The Mrs.

LOWDOWN ON THE CLOWN Issue #3: Florida Man Inherits Over 13,000 Clown Items

Via the Daily News So ... many ... clowns: Jack ‘Clown Jackey’ Kline amassed a huge collection of clown items over more than 50 years, unt…

Started by maggot

3 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by Randell Danner

LOWDOWN ON THE CLOWN Issue 2

Clown Dies At Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. via the New York Post     DEATH AT THE PARADE:Robert Blasetti is tended to by emergency wo…

Started by The Mrs.

1 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by Randell Danner

LOWDOWN ON THE CLOWN Issue #1

TRUE STORY: CADRE OF CLOWNS DISRUPTS NORTH CAROLINA NAZI AND KKK GATHERING   Posted on November 12, 2012 at 1:14pm by  Erica Ritz Here’s…

Started by maggot

0 Nov 15, 2012

Average American Politics: a new book by Cory Merry

Our good friend, Cory Merry has succeeded in publishing his new book Average American Politics. I can't wait to get my copy! He mailed me t…

Started by The Mrs.

0 Oct 3, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by maggot.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service