As Creepy As Clowns

Dark Clouds Rain Down Tears Washing Away Swirling Colors From The Clown's Face..

LOWDOWN ON THE CLOWN (267)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ALL OF THE SUDDEN

ALL OF THE SUDDEN YOU, AN AMERICAN, ARE A SECOND CLASS CITIZEN.  BUT YOU STILL PAY FOR EVERYTHING.......   Before Obama there was vi…

Started by Effie Dickson

0 Jun 25, 2016

Daddy's Poem

Her hair was in a pony tail, Her dress tied with a bow. Today was "Daddy's Day" at school, She couldn't wait to go. But her mommy trie…

Started by Effie Dickson

0 Jun 25, 2016

Pictures From Way Back

Here is the way they parked cars in NYC during the 1930’s.  Wouldn’t you love to own this group of cars today?! Righting the ov…

Started by Effie Dickson

0 Jun 25, 2016

Bitchelle's birthday

Started by Effie Dickson

0 Jun 12, 2016

I THINK THIS GUY HAS IT ALL COVERED!

I am the Democratic-Republican-Liberal-Progressive's Worst Nightmare. I am a White, Conservative, Tax-Paying American , Gun Owning Veteran…

Started by Effie Dickson

0 Jun 12, 2016

How's YOUR Day Going?

"Laugh when you can,  apologize w…

Started by Effie Dickson

0 Jun 12, 2016

BE A PECKER CHECKER?

There are important questions to be answered about this LGBT bathroom legislation and transgenders being able to use a restroom of the gend…

Started by Effie Dickson

0 Jun 12, 2016

QUESTION: If Obama & Hillary Had A LOVE Child What Would It LOOK Like? (Here’s Our Top Picks)

Choice 1: Choice 2: Choice 3: Choice 4: Choice 5: Choice 6: Choice 7: Choice 8: VOTE HERE:

Started by Effie Dickson

0 Jun 10, 2016

HilLIEry cartoons

Started by Effie Dickson

0 Jun 10, 2016

Fits like a glove!

Darn, I'm older than dirt!   Someone asked the other day,,,,,,,,,,,,, 'What was your favorite fast food when you were growing up     ?'…

Started by Effie Dickson

0 Jun 10, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by maggot.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service